Consultant: DAR Al-RIYADH
Historic Quarter of Al Daho in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia within the approximately 6 hectares site, Located in the heart of Riyadh bounded by roads King Faisal street (east), Mohammad Ibrahim street (west), Thumeri street (north) and Tariq Ibn-Zaid street (south).
The Al Daho Quarter represents the largest remaining portion of the original walled city of Riyadh from the Second Saudi Period (1824-1880). The city during that period was a dense network of narrow streets formed by two-three story mud structures.
The principal objective of this project is to rebuild, restore and preserve the history and heritage of this period and provide a viable re-sue strategy for the land.