- Sep 2021FSA is awarded the execution of Package 5 Arts District of the 1st phase of the Sports Boulevard Project in Riyadh, KSA.
- Jun 2021FSA is awarded its second Mock-up with Diriyah Gate Development Authority, a Design & Build Prototype facility, forming an important part of the Design & Development of Diriyah Square.
- Apr 2021FSA is awarded by the Sports Boulevard Foundation the Cycling Bridge Phase1, part of the Sports Boulevard new Development in the City of Riyadh.
- Jan 2021FSA is awarded by the Ministry of Culture the design and build of the Culture Center and the Culture Museum Project in the city of Jeddah
- Dec 2020FSA is awarded by the Ministry of Culture the construction, uplifting and development of the Dahab Square in the Historical City of Jeddah Albalad.
- Jan 2017FSA started works in the FIT OUT Package of Line 4 DEPOT in Riyadh Metro.
- Apr 2017Works on the HHR Airport East Interchange have been completed.
- Apr 2017Works on Ministry of Housing Infrastructure project at Jeddah Airport have been completed.
- May 2017FSA is currently installing the 3 launching girders at their final stretch in the Riyadh Metro.
- Oct 2016Works commenced on the DAHO project in Riyadh
FREYSSINET SAUDI ARABIA CO. LTD. (FSA) was founded as a limited liability company in 1978 by H.E. the late Sheikh Kamal Adham.
Since its inception, FSA has completed numerous turnkey projects in Saudi Arabia covering various fields and amounting to several billion Saudi Riyals. The company commenced operations in the highly specialized field of pre-fabricated and pre-stressed concrete. Subsequent developments led to a transition into general contracting, in which the company has successfully completed a variety of contracts, including building complexes, hospitals, industrial projects, commercial centers, bridge construction and other civil projects.
The company has built on its original expertise, and has developed a highly regarded reputation for the adaptation of pre- cast and pre-stressed concrete alternatives in place of conventional structures.
The success of the company stems from a positive and dynamic approach, incorporating advanced technology and a natural aptitude for innovation and optimized solutions. This can be attributed to a highly qualified and dedicated team of technical and administrative staff, backed by extensive resources of proficient manpower and modern equipment.
FSA is committed to providing its clients with the highest quality of services in the construction sector. It is our policy to develop and maintain client satisfaction.
Today, FSA is considered as one of the leading general contracting and engineering companies in Saudi Arabia active in all aspects of the contracting business including value engineering, feasibility studies, project management and projects maintenance with extensive experience in the following areas:
- Hospitals and Health Facilities
- Office Buildings
- TV and Radio production and broadcasting facilities
- Government Projects
- Educational Facilities and Schools
- Roads, Tunnels & Bridges
- Commercial Centers
- Palaces & Residential Complexes